Real-time vibration monitoring visualizes changes to equipment’s low-frequency vibration levels and identifies changes when they occur. The vibration monitoring system provides alerts when vibrations go outside of the normal range and streams condition-based data to central operations through a web-hosted platform via WiFi communication.
Vibration monitoring is an integral part of machine condition monitoring programs. All equipment that has belts, gears, bearings, drive motors, and other moving components has a “normal” range of vibration during operating cycles. Change in equipment vibration serves as an early warning of a decline in operating function and signals the need for preventative maintenance to avoid more serious equipment faults and failure.
OpsWatch vibration monitoring system allows you to improve the performance and safety of your equipment, extend its lifetime and avoid any unplanned downtime or maintenance.
- Alert users to inspect equipment for potential damage
- Enhance preventative maintenance plans
- Real-time vibration monitoring allows fast corrective action
- Intrinsically safe version of OpsWatch (EX) available
- Onshore Drilling (top drives)
- Offshore Drilling (top drives)
- Industrial Pumps
- Hydraulic Fracking
- Aggregate Material Equipment
- Conveyor Belt Driver Systems
- Pulp and Paper
- Fin Fans
- Industrial Combustion Gas Engines
- Iron & Steel
- Energy and Utilities
- Pipe Vibration
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Cooling Towers
- Rotary Screw Compressors
- Facilities Management